Working on the blog again. Actually I was starting another blog because I thought this one was consumed by the interwebs because I couldn't find it when I looked for it. But then when I started the new one and made my first post, this one popped up on my profile. So, here is my general post from the new on with the current ideas for my blog!!!
- I am 41, my name is Julie or Jules it doesn't matter.
- I have 2 daughters, 1 granddaughter, a great and tolerant husband 2 dogs and cat.
- We live in Independence, Missouri, it is a suburb of Kansas City.
- I work part time as an administrative assistant (they call me the den mom at work) and
- I (attempt) to operate a yarn company from my studio at home.
- I love to knit and spin and sit like a zombie in front of the tv.
- I am a borderline hoarder. I say borderline because I am attempting to stop it now and I don't like to shop.
- I have been married for 6 years tomorrow.
- I suffer with occasional bouts of depression/apathy (I am just coming out of a 6 month one)
- I don't keep a clean house, I let things get piled up and out of control and then I get overwhelmed and can't start anything.
- I am the youngest of 5 kids
- My mom and grandma moved here about a year ago and live about 5 minutes away from me and I run errands for them and help them out.
- My husband has a job that he has to travel a lot, sometimes it gets me down.
- I have never successfully written a blog, I always get distracted or just get writers block because I don't think I have anything interesting to say.
WHAT THIS BLOG WILL BE ABOUT
- What is going on in my day to day life. The exciting and the boring.
- Probably my adventures in house keeping and organizing (I am having a professional organizer come in and help me dig this mess out soon, I will probably talk about it).
- My attempt to gain control of my financial life and get the hell out of debt
- Me whining about numbers 2 & 3.
- Probably there will be yarn and knitting as that is what I do a lot of.
- Couponing! I am trying to learn to coupon (not like on tv, but just to save money)
- Craft projects that I do, I am starting to do more and it is fun!
- Things I have found on Pinterest (Pinterest has replaced Disney World as the happiest place on earth)
- Things I have done with what I have found on Pinterest
- Family - love them, hate them, love them more!
- Health stuff - I say this because I have been trying to lose weight for 30+ years and I know I will bitch about it sooner or later!
- Anything else that tickles my fancy or that you ask me to tell you about!
WHAT I WANT FROM YOU
- Comments - if you are out there, and you are reading, say hi. I am convinced that I will be the only one who ever reads this, but I will be so excited if someone else does.
- Suggestions - if you have questions for me or if you want my opinion on something or if you just want to know something from my vast pool of knowledge. Ask, suggest, input!
- Money - give me all your money because I am so super awesome you want to pay me for my fabulous words!!
- Humor- You see, I was joking on #3 and I want you all to know that I will use sarcasm, humor and/or ridicule to amuse myself here. If I offend you with that please let me know. I won't change it or stop doing it, but I will be more specific and include you personally when I ridicule!!!
Well, I think that's about it for now, thanks for taking a look around and I hope to see you around here again!