Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The best intentions paves a road...

Well, I have every good intention of getting stuff done over the weekend, and it just didn't happen.  I guess the planets didn't align or something, but I was never able to meet with the organizer and I just stayed busy all weekend!  I do have new lists though!  I made lists of things that I want to get done around the house for each room and I have goals.  I just need a timeline incorporated now.  Here is a little of what I want to do, I am not going to give you all of it at once because it is a lot.  I have a list will 12 different rooms and then I have a sub-list for each room.  I don't want to overwhelm you (I do that to myself enough already).  So, I will just give you a few rooms and a few lists at a time! (translation:  heeeyy, I can totally stretch this subject out to a couple of different blog installments!).
  • My list (and yes my sub list):
    •   Room that I want to tackle:
      • Living Room
      • n
  • The Sub list:
    • Living Room
      • Clean off seating areas
      • Clean off tv trays and put them away
      • Place coffee table
      • Clean off media center
      • Put away Christmas totes (yes, everything has been taken down and is in totes in the corner)
      • Clean off bookself
 
**edit**  I had the dining room and kitchen here too, but then I felt too overwhelmed and had to remove them.  That is what gets me in trouble in the first place, trying to do too much at once.  

So, that is the beginning of it, I can't believe I have had the guts to show you the before picture, but hey...I warned you that I am a hoarder and I am working my way out of it!  Hopefully this will motivate me to hurry up and show you the after pictures!

Until next time...don't let gravity get you down!!!!
Jules


No comments:

Post a Comment