Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What's the happs?

  • Sooooo...job hunting sucks! I'm just saying! Rejections, even the passive rejection of not getting any kind of acknowledgment on your resume, SUCKS! I mean it's one thing to not be qualified, or to not be the best applicant, but when you get nothing!!! It's like they are saying we didn't like the way your resume was formatted, so we are not going to even waste our time looking at it! Of course, the good thing is during this time that I have been out of work, my husband has had 3 jobs, each one better than the last! All with little or no effort. People who just know of him and have called him and offered him a job. In fact, this week his previous employer called and said what would it take to get you back even part time? So at least we have that.
  • Financially we are still pretty much hosed, but I have faith that things will work out eventually! I have to believe that, if I don't it freaks me out!
  • Knitting is going GREAT! I am knitting my poor fingers to the bone! I am trying to knit from my stash more, but I keep getting hat orders and have to buy yarn to make those, but I don't mind. Right now I am making 2 pairs of socks for Jayde. I am using 2 different colors of yarn and knitting 2 at a time. So far she has sock 1 and 1 of 2 pairs, but I should finish the 2nd socks today. I motivated Mariah to knit some to, so Jayde should have 4 new pairs of socks by the end of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment