Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Update

Well, we moved.  Our youngest daughter up and left us...sigh..she moved out a few months after graduation and stayed gone for a long enough time (and just last week decided to move to Georgia) that we decided to downsize our house and our payments.  We stuck with a 4 bedroom house but it is considerably smaller than the last place and there is no pool here I'm sad to say, but that in itself will save us a ton of money. I still have room here for my yarn studio and my dye lab and I even have an office (I can move out of the office and let the youngest move home if she wants). I have even converted a bedroom into a dressing room.  I'm, of course, still buried in boxes, but I will get there a little at a time.

I have been working a lot more lately, and now the oldest daughter is working, so I am helping out with babysitting the grandbabies while she is working.  It is challenging, but I will do what I need to do to help them out.  I love spending time with my granddaughters.  Hubby has been traveling a lot too, I miss him.  I have to say that our relationship has gone to a whole new level now that it is just the two of us here.  We certainly enjoy our time together a lot more often now.  It's almost like we're newlyweds again!

Hopefully by the end of the year I will have the rest of my stuff unpacked, that is my goal anyway!  I'm trying to stay positive and work as steadily as I can.  I am soo not good at this kind of stuff you know.  I suck at housework and organization. Any suggestions will be gladly accepted (hint hint)!

I will try to check in here occasionally and give updates, not that anyone but me reads this, but I really need to start getting stuff outta my head and onto paper or screen, digital age and all that. LOL

Peace!

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment