Tuesday, December 4, 2007

CRUNCH!

OK, I went to the Chiropractor today. I LOVE my Chiropractor! http://www.aretehealthandwellness.com/index.html Dr. Page is a wonderful guy, and he makes me feel fabulous! Today I was having a lot of trouble with my lower back, so he worked on that quite a bit. Not a bad thing, lots of cracking going on, however, he used this laser today. It is called LLLT, low level laser therapy. It is used to reduce pain and inflammation. This was the 1st time he used that on me, and it really works! I am feeling a little sore, but I really feel like the pain in my back is reduced. He uses all kinds of techniques and really focuses on over-all wellness. So if you are needing a Chiropractor, I would highly recommend him. I found him through my insurance company. J~

No comments:

Post a Comment